Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI / SDI is a single-channel HDMI or SDI streaming encoder that can encode streams up to 1080p at 60 fps for popular content delivery networks (CDNs) such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and Twitch, or custom RTMP servers. Simultaneously, you can record the stream to your mobile device or a USB drive plugged into the front panel USB 2.0 port. All the device's controls are found in the mobile app for iOS and Android devices. Simple push-button controls to start/stop streaming and recording are on the unit itself.
Magewell Ultra Stream
Easy to Use - Magewell Ultra Stream
- Magewell Ultra Stream - Stand-alone device; no computer required
- Internet connectivity via wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi and optional 3G/4G modem support
- Control via on-device buttons, intuitive smartphone app or browser-based interface
- Available with Ultra Stream HDMI or Ultra Stream SDI input and loop-through
Flexible Video Recording to Files
• Support H.264 or HEVC video encoding with AAC audio
• Record and save clips to a USB drive or the associated phone
• Preview, record and stream video simultaneously
• Record with two different encoding presets concurrently for different needs
Live Streaming Made Easier
• Support H.264 video encoding and AAC-LC audio encoding
• Live Stream easily to YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live
• Stream to custom-specified RTMP or RTMPS server
• Encode and stream at resolutions up to 1080p60 at 8Mbps
• Stream to two platforms simultaneously at bitrates up to 4Mbp
Magewell’s Ultra Stream HDMI encoder makes live streaming simple even for non-professional users, enabling them to record or stream high-quality video with one click using on-device buttons or an intuitive smartphone app. Designed for users who want to stream but may have minimal technical knowledge, the encoder is ideal for everyone from church volunteers and educators to live event organizers and gamers.
Ultra Stream HDMI users can stream to popular services such as Twitch, YouTube and Facebook Live or to a custom-specified RTMP server with a single tap. Streams can be output to multiple target services simultaneously, while real-time video preview in the smartphone app allows easy monitoring. In addition to outputting live streams, the unit can record video as MP4 files to a directly-connected USB drive, embedded storage or the associated smartphone. The device encodes video up to 1080p60 from an HDMI input and also supports 4K sources, down-converting them automatically to HD.
The Ultra Stream HDMI is designed to make high-quality live streaming remarkably easy for every type of user regardless of their level of technical experience, all while delivering exceptional value
Ultra-Stream - Downloads
Magewell Ultra Stream - FaQs