How to solve the compatibility between VahanaVR and Pro Capture Quad HDMI Card
1. Environment: Windows7 Pro 64-bit; Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
2. Install Pro Capture Quad HDMI Card, properly configure the driver
3. Execute VahanaVR-v1.0.0.exe, install software v1.0.0-stable-vahanaVR
4. Open the directory of software v1.0.0-stable-vahanaVR, e.g. Default Directory C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR
5. You will see two files: LibXIProperty.dll and LibXIStream2.dll
6. Use new LibXIProperty.dll and LibXIStream2.dll to replace the files with the same name(which you saw just now), then the update is done
7. After the update is finished, restart VahanaVR, then you can normally use Pro Capture Quad HDMI Card.