Showing 11–20 of 51 results
Pro Convert H.26x to HDMI
Magewell Pro Convert H.26x to HDMI decodes a standard H.264 (AVC) or H.265 (HEVC) compressed video stream into a high-quality HDMI output
- Converts an internet-delivered H.264/H.265 stream into a high-quality HDMI output with extremely low latency
- Connects baseband presentation or distribution equipment such as displays, projectors and routers into streaming workflows
- Supports streaming protocols including SRT, RTSP, RTMP, UDP, RTP and HTTP
- Plug-and-play ease of use with automatic output format optimization and DHCP network configuration
- Decodes streams up to 2160×1200 at 60 frames per second
- Up-converts the decoded HD signals to 4K for viewing on Ultra HD displays
64130 US; 64132 EU; 64133 UK;
64134 AU; 64135 KR; 64136 JP
641300000 (for US/EU/UK/AU/JP users);
Pro Convert for NDI to HDMI
Magewell Pro Convert NDI to HDMI is a Standalone NDI® decoder which converts NDI stream to HD HDMI signal and supports up to 4096×2160 60fps HDMI output. Powered by POE or USB.
- Support for decoding streams of NDI, RTSP, HTTP, RTMP Pull/Push, and TS over UDP/SRT/RTP in H.264 or H.265 format.
- Support for decoding embedded audio.
- Support for PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Support for plug-and-play.
- Support for web-based UI remote control and on-device control buttons.
Magewell Part number:
64100 US; 64102 EU; 64103 UK;
64104 AU; 64105 KR; 64106 JP
The device is supplied with different options of power adapters.
641000000 (for US/EU/UK/AU/JP users);