Magewell Ultra Encode HDMI Plus
Our Ultra Encode family of universal live media encoders offers systems integrators, streaming professionals, and OEM partners a flexible and affordable encoding solution for applications including live streaming, AV over IP, remote contribution, IP production workflows and much more.
Available in HDMI and SDI models, it builds on the functionality of the Ultra Encode family with expanded features including 4K encoding and streaming from the HDMI input; simultaneous multi-protocol streaming; higher streaming bitrates; file recording; and much more.
This device is ideal for high-quality live streaming of content including sports, education, and live events as well as IP-based production and AV-over-IP.
The Magewell Ultra Encode HDMI Plus Encoder supports multiple video encoding formats – including H.264, H.265 (HEVC), NDI |HX2, and NDI |HX3 – and a wide array of delivery protocols including RTMP, RTMPS, SRT, RTSP, RTP, HLS, TS over UDP, TS over RTP, and TVU’s ISSP technology. Up to eight channels of audio can be encoded in AAC format.
Encoder is ideal for broadcast video and audio, natively support live broadcast for Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch, as well as WOWZA, your own site, with multi-platform distribution. To customize encoder perfectly for your session, we have Web UI, where device work status, a thumbnail preview window and tabs for streaming settings, analytics, and stream health monitoring are provided.
Specifications and Features
- Support for up to 4096×2160 4:4:4/4:2:2 30fps or 4096×2160 4:2:0 60fps input and loop through signals
- Support for 48KHz, 16-bit 8-channel audio streams
- Input audio from 3.5 mm LINE IN
- Dual stream encoding profiles: main stream and sub stream (Max bitrate: 16Mbps)
- Support for H.264/HEVC video encoding
- Encoding 2-channel AAC at 48kHz, 16-bit
- Natively support streaming to Facebook, Twitch and YouTube
- Supported streaming protocols: RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS/SRT Caller/SRT Listener/NDI|HX2/HLS/TS over UDP/TS over RTP
- Allow streaming to multiple destinations simultaneously (select protocols)
- Internet connectivity via wired Ethernet and wireless network
- Remote control via Web GUI and Control Hub
- Provide HTTP APIs