VC100DUSB-SDI, USB 3.0 SDI Video Capture Box
|Buy now click here!|
Plug & Play simply connect and capture, no drivers required, capture up to 1080p @60fps.
- Compatible with various USB 3.0 chipsets (Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, Fresco Logic), compatible with expended USB 3.0 via PCIe Gen1.1 x1
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows (7, 8, 8.1), Linux (kernel version 2.6.38 and above), OS X (10.8 and above)
- Support APIs, such as Windows: DirectShow, DirectSound, Linux: V4L2, ALSA, OS X: QuickTime
- Support software including Windows Media Encoder (Windows), Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X), Real Producer Plus (Windows), VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux), QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X), QuickTime Player (OS X), Wirecast (Windows, OS X) and etc…
- Support up to 1920x1200p60 (CVT-RB) Video Input
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in YUY2
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in RGB24
- The process of video and audio is done by the dongle and will not load the CPU.
Flexible and Friendly Features
- Connect multiple dongles to one machine
- Enable the up/down conversion of video resolution, frame rate and audio sampling rate
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other screen adjustment functions
- The HDMI video capture meets UVC standard, support YUV 4:2:2 (YUY2) or RGB 4:4:4 (RGB24) video output
- The HDMI video capture meets UAC standard and 48KHz PCM stereo audio output
- The video processing engine can be updated via firmware without changing the hardware.
- Automatically detect and de-interlace signals
Easy to Use
- No need to install drivers in Windows, Linux, and OS X, real plug and play.
- Automatically determine the input video format and automatically convert it to the specified output size and frame rate.
- Automatically determine the input audio formats and automatically convert it to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
Reliable and Stable
- 64MB DDR2 Onboard memory, it can effectively conduct video frame buffer and USB transfer flow control to avoid interruption or error images when the USB transmission bandwidth is occupied.
- Pass through 7x24h continuous high load tests in high and low temperatures (0-50 degrees)